Secretos de Lucha wins best documentary in Biarritz!

Dear all, I am very honoured and pleased to announce you that our film won Best documentary in Biarritz last night. I was extremely moved and happy to have my father join me on stage, together with Jean François (producer) to receive the award, in front of a full house in the Festival palace of Biarritz.
This is a sign of encouragment and I want more than ever to go on on in the struggle, to reach in Uruguay Memory, truth and Justice. The victory of the documentary is great, but more than a film, I think it validates a message and this is why I want to associate another doco which was also in competition and really moved me: Madres, about the mothers of the place of May in Argentina. Yesterday one of them, Nora, was in the room, together with Eduardo, Director and Andrea, Producer of the film. I gave them a warm hug last night, but today again I want to say, with both our films, we try to make little step towards this huge aim, awareness and justice, and I hope in the end we will make it.
Thank you to the jury, thank you too to all the audience that came and showed me during the festival their emotions and how touched they had been by the film.
See you very soon.
Maiana

Comments

Anonymous said…
Antes de ayer te quise mandar un mensaje pero resulta que rebotó el e-mail en tus dos direcciones, así que te lo pongo ahora en tu blog.

Hola Maiana !

Recibe mis más mejores felicitaciones por tu gran éxito en el festival de Biarritz antes de ayer !

Me enteré, consultando tu blog, que en estos días andás por México. Que te vaya bien y que sigas juntando éxitos, muy merecidos.

Un gran abrazo,

Jean Michel

NB : al consultar la programación del Festival de cine documental de México, me doy cuenta que estropearon tu apellido en el programa del jueves 4 de octubre : te pusieron "Bogadim" en vez de "Bidegain", seguramente un error de "Copy/Paste" ! Pero para le martes 2 de octubre (hoy) pusieron tu apellido come se debe.

Popular posts from this blog

Secretos de Lucha 's Blog

News and comments / Noticias y comentarios

Comentarios de Estudiantes de LSE despues de la proyeccion en Londres